There was a lotta love for this when I posted on IG – so here’s the recipe for When the summer hits its so much easier to go for salads and lighter meals!
This is my take on the Spanish Tortilla.
8 x eggs
Goats Cheese – about 75g
1 x Red capsicum
Small bunch Asparagus
3 x Spring Onions
1 x potato
Salt and Pepper
1. Peel and slice the potato and gently boil for about 8 mins till just soft. Drain and set to the side.
2. Finely slice your spring onion, capsicum and asparagus. Leave the tops of the asparagus whole as you will place these on the top of the frittata.
3. In a little oil stir fry them in a pan so they are just soft.
4. Lay the potato in the bottom of a lightly oiled baking dish. Top with the veg.
5. Whisk the eggs and add a splash of milk and season
6. Pour over the veg mix.
7. Sprinkle some chunks of goats cheese evenly across the dish and the same with the asparagus tips.
8. Bake at 180 for about 30 mins till set. (Make sure you don’t over cook.)
Serve with a crisp salad 🙂