It all begins with an idea. Maybe you want to launch a business. Maybe you want to turn a hobby into something more. Or maybe you have a creative project to share with the world. Whatever it is, the way you tell your story online can make all the difference.
Don’t worry about sounding professional. Sound like you. There are over 1.5 billion websites out there, but your story is what’s going to separate this one from the rest. If you read the words back and don’t hear your own voice in your head, that’s a good sign you still have more work to do.
Ingredients – 2/3 ppl
1/2 Cauliflower head grated
1 X Red Capsicum diced
15 x Mushrooms sliced (I did a mix of button and brown)
1 x Red Onion sliced
1 x Garlic clove crushed
1 x Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
1/2 teaspoon Paprika
1/4 Small bunch Parsley chopped
1 x small bunch asaparagus
1 x small pack of mange tout
6 x cornichons (gherkins) chopped. Quantity to your taste
Optional – Cream or Creme Fraiche (about 150 ml) and 25g butter
Make sure all ingredients are assembled and chopped.
1. In the deep fry pan add a tablespoon of oil and gently fry the mushrooms adding some black pepper, once soft add in the red onion.
2. Once the red onion is soft add in the paprika, dijon mustard, gherkins and garlic.
3. After 1 minute add in the splash of water and optional Creme or Creme Fraiche. Gently simmer.
4. In the other fry pan add a tablespoon of oil and gently fry the cauliflower and red pepper. Add some black pepper and the optional 25g butter. This only needs a few minutes.
5. In a small saucepan boil the veg for 2/3 minutes or steam if you have a steamer.
6. Once ready serve the mushroom stroganoff over the cauliflower rice with the veg on the side and the freshly chopped parsley not the top.